Sunday, March 01, 2009

Shape Up

For my birthday (I'm 35! Ugh!) David and the kids got me Wii Fit. I had said something about how I would like to have it so I wasn't totally insulted or anything. Trying to get rid of this baby fat you know. Anyway. David's been using it too. He said he wants to get rid of his beer belly (which I think is silly). When either of us use the Wii Fit Caroline wants to work out too which is funny. Here's a couple of photos of Caroline doing some yoga exercises with David.

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I guess it's never too early to start!

6 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

The way you play the drums, you probably burn a lot of calories playing Rock Band as well!

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to him.

You Schandings are going to be the healthiest family in Lexington.


Philip's calling you Animal....


Jennier

LKS said...

I need someone to post footage of you playing the Rock Band drums. I hear you rock out :)
-Kristin

Jen said...

I never in my life thought I'd hear "yoga" and "David" in the same sentence ... and the photo proof is fantastic! The marathon training and recently starting to "really" watch my food intake is helping me shed a few pre-wedding lbs. We should start a support group!

Ms. Thomas said...

I'm with Jen. I can't believe Dave is doing yoga. I thought the only "workout" he cared to engage in was hacky sack. I guess when you've got Caroline on a stool next to you, yoga is a lot more irresistible.

Anonymous said...

Father-daughter yoga ...best picture on the Internet. The Wii Fit kept telling me that I was clumsy. I was totally humiliated.