Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Grizzly Adams

During his paternity leave David grew a beard. Once he returned to work he realized that it kept his face nice and warm in the cold weather. So he ended up keeping the beard for a couple of months. I liked the beard.He just recently shaved it off. Do other men like to shave off their facial hair in funny patterns or just my husband? He thinks he's hilarious. Also do other men leave a layer of little hairs all over the bathroom? I guess it's a small price to pay for being married to such a manly man.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Mike had a goatee for most of his college years and I can't get over it when I see it in pictures - he looks like scary / mean.

I HATE facial hair! Not so much the look, but it hurts my face when we kiss. If he goes without shaving for more than one day, I have to exfoliate the dry skin that appears on my chin a day later. He grew a moustache for a bachelor party last year - I'm planning to post pics of that soon - talk about white trash ...

Ms. Thomas said...

The beard made Dave look so manly. I used to HATE beards, but I've gotten used to them since moving to Cali. All guys 23-35 sport a beard dusting (not full in but like they didn't shave for a week or two). Plus, I married a Persian, and you know how hairy the cats are... just imagine the men! Sometimes I try to French braid the hair on his arm.

We also have the facial hair sink problem, but I counter it with a hair in the drain problem. [evil laugh]

Philip Deskins said...

I kinda think Dave looks better in the beard. Grow it back, Dave!

Anonymous said...

I thought Dave looked like Paul McCartney with the beard. So, yeah, grow it back!

Jennifer

P.S. That half and half thing was frightening.

LKS said...

i'm just amazed by how much men can change thier look with facial hair. when we go without shaving it's just gross. when guys go with without shaving (or shaving in varying styles) it makes them a whole different person.