Friday, March 20, 2009

A New Game

Yesterday the weather was yucky and rainy so I decided to take the girls out and get a new game. Sometimes I've just gotta get everyone out of the house regardless of the weather. I had just seen on the internet how the game Let's Go Fishin' is great for toddlers and decided it was a good day to give it a try.

They both seemed to really like it. Who knew that it would be great for babies too.Come on Kate! You can do it!The game even came with a bonus mini wind-up Let's Go Fishin'. I think Caroline was better at it.I can already tell that I'm never going to get them to smile at the same time for a picture. I think going out was worth it, even though I did forget my wallet on the counter and had to turn back around and get it.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I loved that game when I was a Nanny!! I could just eat Kate up - she looks too cute in her little sweatsuit outfit! She's sooo big now!

Anonymous said...

I loved that game when I was a kid! I don't mean to brag, but I could have gone pro.

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

I'm so excited I found your blog! I left 2 messages on your FB page -I really don't know if I left them in the right spot - I don't understand blogs - but I think I understand them a little more than FB. I'm so excited to see these pictures and peek into your guys lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute kids!!!

Anonymous said...

I used to LOVE that game when I was little!! They are so so so cute!!!

Love,
Shannon