Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sky High

It's hard to believe it's been almost a year since our skydiving adventure. What a busy year at that! David and I were married, and I'm pregnant! Wow! I really had no idea how amazing it was that David even went skydiving until we were in Colorado and he would start whimpering everytime we had get on a ski lift. While we were getting ready to skydive, he didn't act especially freaked out. Unfortunately, we had to take separate planes, so I didn't get to see his fear climax. I did witness him being sick to his stomach for a good hour afterwards. Since we did take separate planes, the pictures I have don't really reflect his true terror that day.

A nice family photo before I got on the plane. I jumped first. When David saw me do it first, he knew he had no choice. Jonah seemed pretty unimpressed by the whole event. There was a nice puppy there that he found more interesting.
Here's one of the little planes we went up on. That was an experience in itself.

David before he got on the plane. I must say, he looks pretty cute in his purple jumpsuit.

David on his way down!
In his defense, he did spin around and around all the way down. Luckily, I didn't have any spinning or I would have been sick to my stomach too. If anyone would like to go skydiving, David did say he would like to go again someday. Just give him a call.

No comments: