Thursday, March 09, 2006

Let It Snow!Let It Snow!Let It Snow!

Not really. I'm just as ready for spring to come as everyone else. But when I moved up here from Florida with Jonah, I was so excited for Jonah to experience real snowy weather. Well, guess what. Last year, there was none. Just some ice. I was bummed. This year however we've had some pretty snow falls. Of course this would be the same year we went to Colorado. Oh well. I love, love, love summer but newly fallen snow can be so beautiful.

Here's some photos from the front of our house...

...and from the back.

Jonah still hasn't experienced a real snow day. Of course winter isn't over yet!

5 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

What the hell's gotten in to you lately?

Philip Deskins said...

Well, besides the obvious.....:)

Ms. Thomas said...

So much to read!!! It's been like three days in a row! Is it Christmas already??

B$ said...

They wise crack when you don't post and now they crack wise when you do. You just can't win with these people.

Anonymous said...

What can I say? Brett has me inspired.