Sunday, March 05, 2006

Basketball Season

I know no one really wants to hear about basketball after our beloved Cat's game today, but I have a few pics from Jonah's first season playing basketball that I'd like to share. I was going to get more photos during his last game, but I locked ourselves out of the house and Jonah missed the game. I felt pretty awful about it, but Jonah handled it like a trooper.


Jonah absolutely loved basketball. I was somewhat surprised. He really got into playing defense, so much so that I always kind of felt bad for the other kid.


The YMCA gave all the kids headbands. Jonah thought it was the coolest thing ever.


Have you ever noticed that it's almost impossible to get action shots with a digital camera? Maybe next year...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is Jonah in his little headband. I also find it cute that you call him "David". I am always confused. David? WHo's David? OOOHHH, yeah, Dave.
MD

Anonymous said...

I've always called him David since high school, never Dave. I don't know why.