Sunday, January 29, 2006

Thanksgiving!!!!

...and yes! This will bring me up to date.

Jonah's class had a Thanksgiving program instead of a Christmas program this year. Jonah and all the kids were really cute! ...except the little boy who wouldn't stop picking his nose (no, not Jonah!).

We spent Thanksgiving day in Radcliff at the Schandings. We always have a great time with David's parents, siblings and spouses, and all the little nieces. Jonah calls them "the girls." "Are the girls going to be there?!" he always asks.

I can't decide what's funniest about this picture: David sneaking into the photo, the goofy expression on Jonah's face, or the ultra serious look on Bella like she's practicing her super model pose.
David's brother Greg brought all the cousins traditional costumes back from Afghanistan where he was stationed with the Air Force. They put on a lovely parade.

Of course Jonah had to strike his warrior pose.

The weekend following Thanksgiving we drove out to my aunt's house in North Carolina to eat even more turkey. Here's a photo of Jonah with some more cousins. I don't take very many pictures of adults I've noticed.
I'm so happy to now be caught up! Now maybe people will stop harrassing me.

Next up by request... Our skydiving experience!

No comments: