Saturday, September 20, 2008

We Found My Camera!

Yes! After months of searching and after David even bought me a new camera for our anniversary this past week, we found my camera. It had fallen down the crack of our recliner and ended up underneath the seat in some netting. David happened to turn the recliner completely over to replace a screw and found it. Yay!

When looking at the pictures on my original camera it became very clear to me how much Caroline has changed in just a few short months. It's amazing. And that I really needed to update my blog.

Here is a picture of David, Jonah, and Caroline at the Cincinnati zoo in May or June. I can't remember for sure.
Here is a picture of David and Caroline just on David's birthday, September 13th. (It was only a matter of time before we put a UK cheerleader outfit on her.)
Mainly her hair has gotten longer. But this girl is busy, busy, busy! And a complete dare devil. I can barely keep up. Just in time for my third trimester I might add. She is into everything. Climbs everything. And runs everywhere. Jonah wasn't nearly as busy. I decided that the new baby is just going to have to live in a sling so I can chase around big sis.

Here's a sample of what I'm talking about. Caroline wait for mommy!


I have more photos to post, largely from over the summer, that I am determined to get to this week. So check back!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

AAAAHHH!!! My cousins are growing too fast!!!!!! Caroline is precious!!!!! Next time I see her I'm teaching her some cheers...what a doll!! GO UK!!! Jonah is sooo big! Give him a squeeze from his favorite geeky cousin!!! I love you all and I miss you all!!!!

Jen said...

I'm so glad you're back to blogging! Any chance we can get a picture of you in your 3rd tri-mester? Keep posting when you can!