Monday, September 29, 2008

Wedding With Kids

We attended my brother-in-law's wedding this past weekend. Brian and Loren are two of the sweetest people I know and I think everyone was as ecstatic as I was when they became engaged last Christmas. Plus they have been a couple for like ten years or something so this wedding was long anticipated. It was an outdoor wedding at an old estate in Louisville and very beautiful. Having a toddler at a wedding however is a lot of work! David and I were exhausted by the end of the evening. Even as closely as we tried to watch her Caroline managed to turn off the music during Brian and Loren's first dance. Oops! Sorry Brian and Loren!

The bridal party. That's David with his hand in front of his face. Daddy and his girl.Jonah had an awesome time with his cousins. Doesn't he look handsome in his tie? So far Jonah is the only grandson. The new baby will be the ninth granddaughter. Both of my kids were dancing fools. I find that ironic since David and I didn't even have dancing at our wedding. I wish I had gotten some better footage of them both from later in the evening. Here's Caroline taking a spin though.



David and I weren't the only ones worn out. Caroline passed out before the car left the parking lot.Congratulations Brian and Loren!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was Caroline drinking any? She looks a little wobbly on that dance floor. :)
Great posts, keep 'em comin!
Megan D

Jen said...

Awwww, she looks so cute in her dress! Almost makes me want to have kids at our wedding... until I read that she stopped the first dance : )

And, agreed on the posts - I'm loving them!

Anonymous said...

Jonah's totally going to be a ladies man. And Caroline's going to be really popular at parties when she gets older!

Jennifer

Ms. Thomas said...

Can I borrow some of Caroline's dance moves? Because I have zero and I think the spin and shout could suit me well...