Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lil' Diva

Caroline has grown to DRIVE ME CRAZY lately regarding clothes. She only wants to wear certain outfits that fit a certain way. I've tried letting her pick out her clothes the night before. I've tried giving her a choice between two outfits. I've even taken her shopping so she can pick out her clothes. But in the morning she freaks out if she's not totally happy with her ensemble. Generally her outfits look a little something like this...

A sort of creative, eclectic look. She's the same way with her hair. She wants a particular hairstyle to complement her look. This day she insisted on a more demanding style...


I have no idea how I'm going to survive until she's eighteen.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay! Something for me to look forward to!
Take solice in the fact that as she gets older, she'll be able to do her own hair. :)

Jen said...

This is too stinkin' cute! I am laughing with you because I can't imagine two more laid back people in you and Dave and to think she's a product of you both is crazy : )