Monday, June 29, 2009

Getting Closer

This isn't a really good picture but I felt compelled to take it at the time since it was such a momentous occasion. The other day I was able to take a shower while Caroline and Kate played together. It was miraculous. They are really starting to interact together on a regular basis and it's very cute. For the most part Caroline entertains Kate as she does here with her pig imitation.


Since Dora had a show about becoming a big sister Caroline is now very proud of the fact that she, like Dora, is a big sister. Everywhere we go Caroline points out her sister to everyone we come into contact with.
I'm really loving their blossoming relationship.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww. Caroline is the cutest pig and Kate is the most adorable audience!

Jennifer

Jen said...

That is so cute! Congrats on the milestone!

Also, Dora is a big sister? Are she and Diego married yet? Gosh, I miss kid's TV...

Lisa said...

Jen! That's gross! Dora and Diego are first cousins. And yes, Dora is a big sister to boy/girl twins. That's why her parents are never around.

Jen said...

Oh, that is gross! I must have gotten them confused with Bob the Builder and his Lady Friend ... I always wondered when they were gonna hook up. Did you know that it's OK to marry your 2nd cousin in KY? Found that out when we got our marriage license.

Shannon said...

Lisa...

Can you email me that last picture of Caroline and Kate?? It's just too precious! Hug both those little girls and Jonah too for me!!

Lots of Love and Miss You All!!

Ms. Thomas said...

Caroline has got to be one of the funniest toddlers I've ever met. Man, that girl is overflowing with personality. Kate is lucky to have her for a big sister.