Sunday, May 24, 2009

It's a Miracle!

Whenever I figure out how to do something myself on the computer I am absolutely amazed. I'm a real moron when it comes to computers. Also I get insanely frustrated easily and just give up. I guess I get computer rage. I've been trying to figure out how to download pictures from my cell phone onto the computer for months with no success. Lately I realized that the pictures application on our laptop which has Windows Vista is much more user friendly so I thought I would try to download pictures from my cell phone one more time. The laptop pretty much walked me through the whole process step by step and was incredibly easy. I am so thrilled!!!

The pictures that I have on my phone can be broken down into several categories. The first category are pictures that I send David while he's at work, just to show him what we are up to.

Like visiting the library.Or having lunch with bubby.The second category of pictures on my cell phone would be pictures from last summer when I couldn't find my camera.

Caroline had her very first haircut.Jonah's cub scout pack cleaning up a creek in Veteran's Park. (It was nasty!) Jonah is the one second from the left waving.Caroline being a diva.
Third are pictures of Samantha that I would send to her parents over the phone when I babysat her and also while I couldn't find my camera.

Sammi was such a cute, happy baby.
Sam and Caroline had so much fun together.Last are pictures of Kate. These are either pictures I sent to people or I took just because my camera wasn't around.

First recorded smile.I do love her big dark eyes. They're such a novelty after having two with blue eyes.
There were a lot more photos on my phone. Too many to post now. I'll have to save them for future entries.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Soooo cute!

Ms. Thomas said...

I saw this post and promptly took Ben to the library, where he played with that bead thing for about an hour before I suckered him into leaving with an Elmo DVD.