Saturday, May 16, 2009

Five Months?!

Kate turned five months this past week. I can't even believe it! I know from experience that the first year goes by so fast. I think the lack of sleep makes the days a blur at times and helps you lose track of time. I try to treasure every moment with baby Kate but I'm already getting sad that my little baby is growing up so quickly. She's such an absolute joy!Practicing with the sippy cup.
ALWAYS smiling.
Caroline still loves her too, which is good. And hasn't accidentally killed her, which is also good. I love this photo of the two of them.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Time sure does fly! I can't believe she's already 5 months! All 3 of your babies are adorable, but I just love Kate's eyes - they are killer!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Caroline is getting. Sniff.

Jennifer

P.S. Remember our deal when she turns 4.