Sunday, April 19, 2009

More Hats

A few friends came over Easter Sunday to help David break in his new corn hole set. While they were here Caroline started insisting that everyone put on a hat. You may remember me mentioning Caroline's new obsession with hats a few posts earlier. Our friends were nice enough to oblige. Good thing. I would hate for them to suffer the wrath of Caroline.

A hat for daddy.A hat for Jon.A hat for Lauren.A hat for Caroline.No, give it to Kate.No, give it to Phil. And gloves too.This hat is for Caroline.No, it looks better on Jon.
This hat is for Kate.No wait. It looks better on daddy.Has Caroline started some kind of weird new family Easter tradition? Nah. But she did create some lasting memories!

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's so cute! I love that most of the hats are winter hats ... when I first read the post I thought they'd be cute girlie hats.

Anonymous said...

I love it!! And Kate is not excited about that pink hat...ha ha ha too fun! Give all three muchkins a squeeze for me!!

Love,
Shannon