Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Love Hate Relationship

Well maybe not hate. Tolerate might be a better word. Flash tolerates Caroline. Barely. But Caroline looooooooooves Flash!


Notice the look on his face. I think he's saying, "Will you please get her the &@^$*@^ off me?!"


He does start to growl at her if he's getting too agitated. So we pry Caroline off of him. Then she heads straight back to him. We go through this about twenty to thirty times a day. Then I get agitated and put up the gate to separate them.

6 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

Did Caroline chew a hole through the gate trying to get back to Flash?

Shanonita said...

awwww. that's so sweet. flash is a lucky dog, too bad he doesn't realize it.

Jen said...

I love the picture with the gate! That one and the one of her in the box are on my fridge! Mike and I need to sign up for a night of baby-sitting soon!

Anonymous said...

Is it me or she starting to resemble Dave more and more?
Very cute!
MD

Amber Moles said...

The first pic of Caroline hugging Flash in her pj's is so cute. She's adorable! (So is Flash!)

Ms. Thomas said...

all you can say about this is awwww. she is so cute. flash reminds me of venus when flash came to live with us. what goes around comes around, puppy!