Thursday, December 08, 2011

Playmates

In lieu of shopping the girls and I decided to visit the UK Arboretum to celebrate Black Friday. The day was too gorgeous to waste inside some crowded, insane store. I've always been surprised by how much they love the arboretum. No playground equipment, just nature. There is an old, massive tree cut up into sections with some sections completely hollow that the girls just loved to play in.

They quickly came up with a fun game of building a fire.


They were playing so well together that I actually became kinda bored and wished I had brought a book or magazine to read. What?! My girls were playing so well together, without my supervision, that I was bored and wanted something to read. Oh hallelujah! I have been anxiously awaiting this moment for so long! This happens at home sometimes but never in a public place before.


But then suddenly we were attacked by a wild animal!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love this!!

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Cool part of a tree . . . I'll have to go look for that next time I'm in town. (: Enjoy the moments! (: