Saturday, December 10, 2011

C's First Post Request

David and I really like to spend one on one time with each of the kids, when we get the chance. It's nice to be able to focus all of our attention on each one while spending some QT. So this year I had the idea to see a show at the children's theater with each preceded by lunch downtown. Caroline and I were going to see Madeline's Christmas. When I first told her about this, she asked if Kate could go and I thought maybe I messed up, but then she grew increasingly excited about sharing a special Mommy and Caroline day. So exited that I was extremely flattered. We had a wonderful lunch, a great show, and an amazing day together that I'll always remember.

As Caroline points out, we saw Madeline's Christmas. I got her the book beforehand so we were familiar with the story.

Us! I'm not very good at taking our own picture.

Shhhhhhhh! It's starting! This performance was actually in the Lexington Opera House which was very nice, I thought.

Caroline and Madeline!

Can't wait to see Goodnight Moon in May with Kate.

No comments: