Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday!

Yes big D had a birthday. His forty-first! So we had just a little fiesta for him.



I made a brownie cake. I have an all new respect for cake decorators. It's not easy writing with icing. Of course my handwriting stinks anyway. Well it tasted good!

Then we had lots o' games. Like a pinata...





...and then a little Pin the Nose on the Daddy. Thank you Vanna, uh Caroline!

The blindfold freaked Kate out so we didn't make her wear one. She won.

All in all everyone had a good time and David had another good birthday.

4 comments:

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Happy Birthday to David! I love seeing people my age with small children! Seems like around here - I'm the "older" mom with young children! I don't mind (since I loved my college years before getting married and having kids). Hope David feels lucky that he had a good ol party with such fun games! (:

Jen said...

Could you party be any cuter?? That brownie cake has me hungry!!!

PS - I saw a van that had "The Zoo Crew" on it today and I thought of my favorite Zoo Crew : )

Anonymous said...

Um, that's the best pinata ever! I love that all the games were Dave-themed.

Jennifer

P.S. You need to come over again soon!

Ms. Thomas said...

Seriously, can I get an invite to one of these parties? You Schandings have the best games and activities.

I'm free for the Valentine's Day Dance... :)