Monday, September 19, 2011

JB's First Football Game

Last week Jonah played in his very first football game. He's always wanted to play football, but I made him wait until middle school. Luckily he's on the Wildcats team, or I don't think David would attend. Okay he'd go but I don't think he'd cheer. His first game was against the Cardinals. We won this one. 42-7 I think.

Tailgating before the game. I wouldn't let David bring any Bud Light.


Jonah is #24.


A clip...




That's not me yelling, "Hit him!" or "Get 'em!" I found it a little awkward to cheer like that. I've been trying to teach Jonah his whole life not to hit or get anyone. Luckily, Jonah didn't get hurt and had a good time. The girls had a good time too...


2 comments:

Shannon said...

AAAhh!!! Awesome! I cannot wait to see him play!!!

Ms. Thomas said...

So you don't say "Hit 'em" but is that you squealing "COME ON BUBBY!!!"

That is awesome. Jonah is lucky to have such a fan club, especially since I bet no one else had their own cheerleader!