Monday, August 22, 2011

Vacay 2011 - Part III

Boy! Dave and I finally figured out how to get the photos off my phone. So here are some random photos I had taken.

First seeing the beach.
I don't know what in the heck Caroline is doing here. I guess she was afraid her shorts would get wet?
In the evenings the girls would play soccer with their cousins Ryan, Gio, and Dylan. They had a blast together. After we left, the girls kept asking, "Where are the boys?! Where are the boys?!" I wish we lived closer and could see them more often.

Go Kate! David is convinced the girls are going to be soccer stars. We'll see!

At the end of our trip I realized that I did not get one picture of Jonah. The whole vacation he was totally into being an adolescent and going off and doing his own thing. So I took this picture of him in the van on the way home. To prove he was with us on our family vacation!


No comments: