Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Vacay 2011 - Part I

For our vacation this year we went down to Jacksonville, FL again, where my mother and brother's family still live. Thanks to my mom we all stayed together in a condo at the Hammock Beach Resort not far from Jax. It was awesome. To say the least.

View from our balcony. We lucked out. The weather was fantastic.

Playing on the beach. This year Caroline loved the beach.
Kate hated it. Jonah always loves it.
Hmmmm. Which should I use?
I don't know why but we didn't bury David.
Lots of fun at the pool. Everyone loved the pool.
More to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should have taken Grandma Schanding with you. What a beautiful place to stay, and the beach, too. Glad you all had a good time.

Jen said...

Look at the sass in that last photo. Please tell your kids to stop growing!