Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sure Sign of Spring

David has started growing a beard every winter. He realized that it keeps his face warm while out delivering the nation's mail. This is the only photo I could find of him with his beard this year. Reading to the girls in their living room fort.Once the weather starts to warm and spring finally seems to be approaching. David shaves his beard. You may remember from last year that he likes to shave it off in stages. It tickles him to get our reaction to his unusual facial hair. Here is stage one.

...and stage two.Alas, the aftermath. The bathroom sink full of tiny hairs.
Yay spring is here! (This post is dedicated to Jennifer Swain Deskins.)

5 comments:

Jen said...

Too funny!!

What does one have to do to get a post dedicated to them??

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

Love the documentation of the hair. (:
And I LOVED the snow inside for toddlers - I hope I remember that next year!!!!

Ms. Thomas said...

I HATE THE HAIRS IN THE SINK! But I LOVE the living room fort and the Dave Hates Camera Flashes face.

Great post Lisa!

Lisa said...

Post dedication = requesting topic

Anonymous said...

Are you watching Iris now?? If so, can that be a post? I need more baby pictures to get my fix! : )

- JMillKell