Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Small Fry

The fall baseball season, or fall ball as they call it here, has begun. Jonah has moved up into the big time and is now playing in the little league division with the 9-12 year olds. I know he's only 8 but they go by the age that they will be in the spring. I realized at the first practice that Jonah is the smallest kid on the team which makes me very glad that fall ball is considered instructional. They don't even keep score and every kid gets a chance to play all the positions, including pitcher! My little boy is growing up fast.

He did not like it at all when I made him pose for this photo.
Go Jonah!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

hooray for little league!!! he's so grown up!

Anonymous said...

He hit a double at his game Friday night. I was busting with pride.

Jen said...

He's growing up so fast! So tall and skinny! Go Team!!!

Shanonita said...

I love that they don't keep score what a great idea! Does it work or do the kids keep a mental score? I wish sports were like that when I was a kid.
Yay Jonah! Love the uniform : )