Sunday, September 16, 2007

Happy Anniversary to Us!

I just recently finally got around to getting some of our wedding pictures framed and put up in our house. About time right? It only took me two years. Considering I had zero wedding planning experience I was very happy with how everything turned out. I don't even think I had ever hosted a real party before. Well I had thrown a couple of kids parties. I guess that explains the clown at our reception, which I thought worked really well thank you very much. Here's a couple of my favs (Amber and Heather did such an awesome job!).

I don't know which of these I like better. The huge toothless grin on Jonah's face on the first pic is priceless but how he holds David's hand on the second is absolutely precious.














































Doesn't this look like we were in the middle of Europe somewhere?

I loved having six flower girls! They were all too cute to pick just one.

I'm glad Jonah liked the cake.

I love you David! Thank you for an amazing two years. I can't wait to share the years to come.

4 comments:

Jen said...

It's been two years??!! Time sure does fly! I love the pics - the one of Jonah eating the cake is priceless!

Ms. Thomas said...

Congrats Dave and Lisa. I don't think there could be anybody better for Dave, so thanks for having him.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks.

Anonymous said...

I'm thrilled that you two are happy together and that Jonah has the name "Schanding" and has joined the family. Caroline, of course, is an additional blessing. Love, Paula