Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Next

Summer (and my maternity leave) officially ended August 13th. Jonah headed off to third grade (third grade!). I went back to work. Little Caroline started at her new daycare (and has already been sick). We had a great summer that I'll always remember. Every year I love summer more and more. Seeing it go makes me a little sad.

The local public pool has already been emptied.
David took down our badminton net.I guess I'll just have to look forward to something else. Hmmmmm. What shall Caroline be for her first Halloween?


Oh. And David will always remember this summer because he got his first brand new car.Doesn't he look absolutely giddy?

4 comments:

Jen said...

The Jetta's gone??!! I had no idea that it was in Dave's genes to even buy a new car! Congrats!

And, keep posting pics of Dave carrying Caroline in the snugli - they're so precious!

Anonymous said...

He's a daddy now. He'll never be the same. I absolutely LOVE that Caroline-strapped-to-the-chest look! I'm gonna make JD wear one when we have kids. :)
Megan

Shanonita said...

Nice car : ) My maternity leave ends soon as well. hmmm...

Caroline is such a cutie in her swim suit.

We want videos! We want videos!

Ms. Thomas said...

I'm with Jen and Megan. Caroline dangling from Dave is just too funny!