Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Big Brother

Sunday Jonah attended big brother class at Central Baptist Hospital where the baby will be born. When I first mentioned it to him, he didn't want to go. Then after a couple of weeks he asked me out of the blue when he would get to go to big brother school. I guess he's getting more excited. He was the oldest kid there, but I think he enjoyed that and kind of felt like an expert compared to the other little kids, answering most of the questions.

The kids all had to bring a doll or stuffed animal to take to the class. Jonah chose his duck Jack Jack.

Learning how to become a sibling sounds pretty easy!


They all learned to put on a diaper. I had to help him out a little bit. Jonah has been pretty adamant that he will not be changing any diapers. That's okay. That's what Dad is for!

What the...?
Oh I see! (Are you watching David?)

Done!

Trying on the free stuff. Hmmmmmmmmmmm... Dr. Schanding.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an awesome thing to do for siblings-to-be. I wish they had that when I was born , for my brothers. Maybe they wouldn't have beat up on me so much. :)
MD

Jen said...

I can't wait for baby Schanding!!! Mike and I ready to baby-sit whenever you need us!

Amber Moles said...

Caroline is lucky to have such a cool big brother! Are you making Dave practice on Jack Jack too?

Ms. Thomas said...

How cute! Jonah's gonna make a great big brother. Who knew that had classes on this? I'm not sure how good a sitter I'd be for Baby C, but if Jack Jack needs someone, call me!