Monday, October 03, 2005

Honeymoon, family style! Part I

Following the wedding, David and I took a couple of days off at home to recuperate. But then we headed out for the big city of Cincinnati to begin our official honeymoon, family style! (Family style means we took the big J man with us.) First stop... a Reds game!

We even got free tickets from a very nice man who just happened to have 3 extra seats, and on the clubhouse level! After the game, we headed on over to spend some quality time with our good friend, wedding coordinator, and hostess with the mostess... Jen.

We spent our final day in Cincy at the Museum of Natural History and Science. I was out voted. I wanted to go to the aquarium, but we had a lot of good ol' fashioned family fun anyway!

Next stop, Cave City, KY! But first, we stopped at Don and Paula's for a great dinner and even better company.
Once in Cave City, we checked into the luxurious Wig Wam Motel. I thought it was awsome, but David and Jonah seemed unable to share my enthusiasm. Well, poo on them!


Be sure to tune in for more exciting adventures with David, Lisa, and Jonah in Cave City!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok now, who is Mobey?
Megan

Anonymous said...

Oh My Gosh, I can't believe you guys are married!! Crazy and cool! Sorry I missed it, but I'm glad you are having fun!
Sarah

Philip Deskins said...

Is this the Schanding Blog or the Griswold Blog?

handbags-club said...

christian louboutin shoes christian louboutin christian louboutin sale Nike Dunk Heels Christian Louboutin Evening Alexander McQueen Women Boots 7fd4b2e59e0 Nike Dunk Boots air jordan heels jimmy choo shoes replica christian louboutin Christian Louboutin Pumps rene caovilla shoes Air Jordan 4 High Heels