Sunday, October 23, 2005

Bouquets and Birthdays

First, I must brag on my hubby. This past Monday at work, the receptionist called me down to the lobby, for what I had no idea. Imagine my surprise when a gorgeous bouquet of flowers was there waiting for me! David had them delivered in order to surprise me on our one month anniversary. Wasn't that too sweet? (Okay, everyone say "Aaaaaawwwwww!" and no gagging sounds!)


On October 7th, my dad hit the big 5-0. Jonah and I were able to make it up there that weekend for an awesome dinner and party. There were lots of getting old jokes of course. David, Jonah, and I put a funny ad in the local paper where he lives in Parkersburg, WV. His wife, Sandy, had 50 flamingoes put in their front yard.


Who would have guessed my dad is a Transy fan? Well, not really. He's a huge fan of classic monster movies, so he gets a kick out of Transylvania University. Did you know their mascot is a pioneer? I don't get it.


Happy Birthday Pops!

4 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

Dave? Sending flowers? What the hell's going on here?
The mystery continues......

Anonymous said...

Maybe JD could take a lesson from Schanding? Did I just say that?
Megan

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW, How darn sweet.
Sarah

handbags-club said...

vivienne westwood bracelets vivienne westwood vivienne westwood shoes sale vivienne westwood wallet vivienne westwood necklace sale vivienne westwood underwear men vivienne westwood handbags sale 7fd4b2e5ab2 vivienne westwood handbags vivienne westwood brooch sale vivienne westwood earrings vivienne westwood earrings sale Vivienne Westwood Online Shop vivienne westwood underwear vivienne westwood handbags vivienne westwood earrings sale vivienne westwood sunglasses Vivienne Westwood Online Shop vivienne westwood shoes vivienne westwood bracelets sale vivienne westwood vivienne westwood shoes online vivienne westwood wallet vivienne westwood bracelets vivienne westwood clothing vivienne westwood shoes sale