Monday, February 07, 2011

Mommy + Daddy Get Out

It had been three years since David and I have been away overnight sans children. THREE YEARS! So I decided we were way overdue a grown-up trip, just in time for our good friends' annual Super Bowl weekend trip to Gatlinburg, or more commonly known as the "ski trip" (but with no skiing). Let me just say, I HAD SO MUCH FUN! Woo hoo! The girls stayed with Grandma Paula and Grandpa Don (thank you so much Don and Paula!) and Jonah stayed with his best buddy. The kids were fine and had a good time. It will NOT be another three years for David and I to have QT sans kids.

The View

Like Dave's new tats?

The Big Poker Game. I prefer Left, Right, Center myself.
The whole gang. Aren't we silly?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Love the tats! I assume one says Dave + Lisa = 4Eva??

Jennifer Harvey said...

WOW, what a crew! Glad you had fun, looks fun!