Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Schools

My baby started middle school today. Here he is with his best friend Michael before walking to the bus stop. Jonah is very excited to get to ride the bus now. Jesse Clark has a dress code so that the boys have to wear shirts with collars, shirts tucked in, and belts. And no hoodies. They were not happy that I made them pose for a photo.

They were also not happy that the girls and I followed them to the bus stop. And taking more pictures. Here Jonah is telling me to stop. Once I saw that there weren't any other parents at the bus stop. I hung back. A little.
But I did take more pictures. Here they are getting on the bus.The girls also started a new daycare/preschool this summer on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Crestwood Christian Church. Next week they start full time M-F. I've been working more at the hospital and hopefully next week I'll be accepted into the nursing program at the local community college. Right now I'm alternate #21. Keep your fingers crossed for me or say a little prayer. Here are the girls in their school shirts. Caroline is such a ham!

1 comment:

Jen said...

I can't believe Jonah is in Middle School!! Wasn't it just yesterday he was starting Kindergarten??!!

The girls look so grown up too! Caroline is destined to do something in front of a camera!

And, finally, fingers crossed that you get into the Nursing program!! My mom teaches at BCTC, Patricia Miller, if you ever have any issues or questions, she's in Radiology.