Friday, August 20, 2010

Her Majesties

Just the other day Jonah complained that Caroline is way too girly. And boy is she ever! She likes me to give her a mani/pedi a couple of times a week. She LOVES jewlry. She wants me to fix her hair a certain way with a certain picked out accessory. She only wants to wear dresses and takes forever to make up her mind on which one. Oh and deciding which pair of shoes to wear with the dress that she finally picked out is just as excruciating. Plus she has to pick out Kate's outfit too, a dress of course. I don't know how long Kate will go for that. Sometimes it can be frustrating, especially in the morning when we have somewhere to go. But for the most part I really love it. I keep trying to talk Caroline into getting her ears pierced. I just wish I had a fortune to spend on little girl clothes and shoes.

Princess Caroline and Princess Kate
The castle prince daddy (that's what Caroline calls him) built for his princesses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadly, I predict the possibility that one day she will grow to resent those dresses and all the frill. just ask my mom. :)

Megan D

Lisa said...

Yeah I remember starting to hate dresses at like 8 I think. I'll just try to enjoy it now I guess.

Jen said...

One of my friends with two little girls recently mentioned she has started sorting her laundry by whites, colors and glitters ... What a fun age! I never grew out of my girliness ...