Sunday, February 14, 2010

Football May Be Over....

...but college basketball is ON! I do like college basketball. I don't pay as much attention to it now with three kids as I did in my early 20's. But I do enjoy watching it. Basketball has a much faster pace to me than football. Football puts me to sleep. (Sorry Grandad!!!!)

Although when I saw this video on my camera of David teaching Caroline the John Wall Dance I was a little disturbed. Thanks to David, I think our girls are destined to be cheerleaders. (Not that there's anything wrong with that!)



Don't know what the John Wall Dance is? Well you are just NOT a Kentucky Wildcat fan. (Actually I had never heard of it until last night.)

Go cats! (...and go Mountaineers 2nd!)

3 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

Didn't know what the John Wall dance was until last night? What the hell? and Caroline is destined to be a movie star after being captain of the cheerleading squad.

Jen said...

The only thing that would make this video better is seeing Dave doing the John Wall dance from behing the camera ...

I love college B-ball, too ... especially now that we're doing well again!

Anonymous said...

Go Cats....and Caroline.

Grandma