Thursday, October 08, 2009

Better Late Than Never?

David had a birthday a couple of weeks ago. He turned 38. I never got around to posting these pictures until I thought it was too late. But hey! It's my blog so I'm going to post them now anyway. Even though his birthday was almost a month ago. Happy birthday David! We love you!!!

We went out to dinner at Mellow Mushroom. Very good pizza. Mmmmmmm!

Plus I just had to post this video for David.



In more recent news, Jonah got his very first shiner. Pretty ain't it?

8 comments:

LKS said...

Happy (belated) birthday Dave! I'm jealous that you guys went to Mellow Mushroom. I so miss it!

So how did Jonah get his first shiner??

-kristin

Jon Connor said...

Dave is 38? Somehow I thought he was closer to my age of 34...unless I've missed a few years.

Ames said...

No Jon, as far as i know you and i are the only 34-year-olds... Dave has always been the old man... well, unless Phil is around :)

Lisa said...

Jonah told me that he and his best friend were wrestling. Boys are so rough!

Brian said...

Lisa, I think David's lying to you about his age.

Ms. Thomas said...

Ames, remember when Dave had a meltdown on the steps and chanted to himself, "I'm 23. I'm 23." ??? Hilarious.

Is he really 38? Really? Wow. At least Caroline loves him, that makes it all better!

Happy Birthday Dave, and Congrats on the shiner Jonah!

Anonymous said...

yeah, that was 15 years ago guys.

Lisa said...

Okay, okay. David turned 35, not 38. He always teases me about being older. Even though I'm only 8 months older. I thought this was my chance to make HIM older. Haha. Silly me.