Monday, July 06, 2009

Katie Update

Kate is almost seven months now. She was 27 1/2 ins and 17 lbs 10 ozs at her last check up. Growing like a weed. She's already wearing 12 mo size clothes! She has mastered rolling over and is sitting up pretty well now but can still fall over. She is teething like mad and is a slobbery, gnawing fiend. Even though she doesn't have any teeth yet she has decided that she much prefers table food over baby food purees. I can't say I blame her. A few nights ago she finally slept through the night from 8pm until 5am but hasn't done it again since. She is sleeping in the crib now in Caroline's room but amazingly manages to find her way into bed with mommy and daddy by morning.
Except for when those pesky toofers that are bothering her she is a very happy and laid back baby. She is very observant with a quiet curiosity that I love to watch. Here's a little clip I managed to get of her watching her feet move. She would even try to catch them.

That's all I have for now but I know a lot more will happen in the upcoming months so stay tuned. I can't imagine when I have to keep up with Caroline and Kate. Oh my goodness!!

2 comments:

Ms. Thomas said...

She is gorgeous. Sorry about the teething... hopefully it'll pass soon!

Let me know when you need a babysitter. I'm on the list and local now!!

How's Flash doing?

Jen said...

So, you're saying she's just a *little* different than Caroline? : ) What was Jonah like as a baby? I can't imagine him being anything but laid back.

All of your kids are adorable!!