Monday, February 23, 2009

Double Digits!!! (With never seen before photos!)

Tomorrow my little boy turns ten years old. I can hardly believe it. Where has the time gone? Once he started kindergarten it was as if time went into warp speed. I've already started making a mental list of things David and I need to teach him before he leaves the nest (balance check book, do laundry, change a tire, etc.) I love him so much. He's been such a blessing to me. He's such a good kid with a heart of gold and such a nutty sense of humor. I just pray we get him (and us!) through his teens unscathed.

From the beginning, he was always smiling and happy.
In Florida Jonah and I were always going to either the pool or the beach.Who could say no to these blue eyes? I learned to, eventually.Jonah loved his cowboy boots! He wore them every chance he could.I got Movy for Jonah as a reward for finally going to the potty. I don't think Movy was as crazy for Jonah then as he (she) is now.
Jonah LOVED to play dress up... boy style. He never failed to crack me up!Jonah on his first team sport. He was so cute!
Jonah's first girlfriend. (I'm just kidding buddy!)I've been pleasantly surprised at what an awesome big brother Jonah has turned out to be. Caroline adores him. And I know Kate will too.He can always be such a character!
We love you JB! Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

Philip Deskins said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HIPPY, uh I mean Jonah!!!!

Philip and I hope to know you for many decades to come!

Jennifer

Jen said...

I can't believe I made a milestone!!! Woo Hoo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jonah!!!!

And, Lisa, our last trip turned into wedding planning central, but we're in town the weekend of March 14 and come heck or high water, I will meet baby Kate!! I'll be in touch!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jonah! (one day behind, my bad)
Do you really think his teen years will be easy with such a cutie lady killing face? Those girls won't know what hit them! :)
Megan

Ms. Thomas said...

I'd never seen Jonah as a baby before. My god, he is adorable. Hope he enjoyed his big birthday!