Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Love Kate!

I've heard parents with only one child say something like they were afraid to have another child because they didn't see how they could possibly love another child as much as they loved their first. Well I'm on my third baby now and I assure you I loved my second and now my third every bit as much as my first. I'm even a little sad already at how quickly Kate is growing. I've already had to put away her newborn size clothes! I keep taking pictures of her to try and capture the memories of her infancy. I've also heard parents with multiple children say that they stopped taking pictures of their kids after the second one arrived. This doesn't seem to have hold true for me. Here are some of my random pics of Kate. My baby. It seems I'm not the only one who has fallen in love with Kate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lisa! I can't get over how cute ALL your kids are!! Hopefully I get to see you David and all the little ones soon!!

Lots and Lots of Love,
Shannon

Ms. Thomas said...

She is so beautiful and sweet. Man you do good babies!

Are you sure she can't come to the ski trip???

Jen said...

too cute!

Mike and I are coming to Lexington the 24-25th - hopefully we can stop by and meet Miss Kate then!