Saturday, December 06, 2008

First Snow! (that stuck)

This morning it started to snow. We've had flurries a couple of times already this winter but this is the first time it actually stuck to the ground. Right away Jonah wanted to go out and play, so Caroline of course wanted to go out too. Luckily David was off work today to take her out. I was a little afraid to. I could just see myself falling on my booty, or worse on the baby. So I stayed in and snapped photos and handed out tissues as needed.

What a good daddy!This way Daddy. (She so has David wrapped around her little finger!)Flash and Chase got in on the action too. Can you see Chase? She kind of blends in with the snow. They all had a good time. And I had a good time watching.And new in baby news, I'm scheduled to be induced at 5am on December 16th if I don't go into labor on my own before then.

4 comments:

Jen said...

5am? Geez they start you early! Hope the last week goes well! We can't wait to meet Miss Kate!

Jen said...

Any baby updates? Should I assume that until I get a text telling me otherwise, that there is no baby yet?

Anonymous said...

What,Lisa? Are you saying Sugars has her daddy wrapped around her little finger?

So, are grandma and grandpa the last to hear what you two are naming our next granddaughter? Is it to be Kate? I love it!

Have bags packed and are "on call".

Don & Paula

Anonymous said...

Sledding in a dusting of snow is a little poor Dave. Your sister