Sunday, November 02, 2008

Seeing Is Believing

Now that Jonah is in the fourth grade, his report card has letter grades. Before he earned a "+" for doing well, "-" for not doing so well, and an "AC" for area of concern. Something like that. Friday he brought home his first report card of the year. I don't know why they sent them home on Halloween. That seems kind of cruel to me. Anyway here is Jonah's first letter report card......
I hope you all see what I see. All A's and two B's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so, so proud of Jonah!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats Jonah! And, not only are there A's - there are 100%'s!! Awesome!

What does the Honor Roll get a kid these days? I remember my trips to Basken Robbins like they were yesterday - one scoop of mint chocolate chip, please : )

Ms. Thomas said...

I used to get $20 for honor roll. Better pay up Lisa...

Anonymous said...

I'm in with Amber. I received $5 for As and $3 for Bs.

Way to go Jonah!

Jennifer

LKS said...

Congrats Johah! You Rock!
-Kristin

Anonymous said...

Way to go grandson! Grandpa Don and Grandma Paula are so proud of your hard work.

Shannon said...

WHOA!!! Way to go Jonah!! Your cousins are SUPER proud!!

Love,
Shannon and Stephanie