Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jonah's a Star!

Jonah came home from school one day a couple of weeks ago very much excited because he had won the part of a penguin in his school's third grade's upcoming recital. I guess several kids wanted to be penguins but there were only so many penguin parts available so the teacher drew numbers out of a hat. And Jonah won! The recital was called "Around the World" and the kids sang songs about different places around the world. During each song a few of the kids wore costumes and acted out little skits. It was really cute. Can you spot Jonah? I think he made an awesome penguin.

9 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! Jonah was the best penguin I've ever seen! This blog is now up there with www.cuteoverload.com as a site I know I'll always leave with a big smile on my face! You adorable Schandings! : )

Anonymous said...

Jonah wasn't just a penguin, he was LEAD penguin. He needs to make sure that's on his resume. He did a great job!

Jennifer

LKS said...

I love it!!

Ms. Thomas said...

Nice waddle, Jonah. The lead penguin... that's amazing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great morning laugh! You've set up my hole day! You rock Jonah!!
Megan

Philip Deskins said...

Good Jonah post, Lisa. I like this one a lot better than the one with Jonah Dave and I playing hillbilly golf. Oh wait thats right-you never posted that one! Plus, I'm afraid to ask what Megan's hole day is.

Anonymous said...

Well, see now that's why I'm going back to school...so I can learn to spell. :)
Megan

Jen said...

Where's the post on the Zoo? I can't wait to hear how the trip went. Feel free to include how the trip was prefaced by a visit to Caroline's BFF...

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, it's definitely time to update.

Jennifer