Saturday, May 25, 2013

Busy Bees

This spring is the first time that all three kids have been involved in an activity at the same time.  Jonah in baseball and Caroline and Kate in soccer.  Between practices and games we stay pretty busy.  Plus David's playing softball on Wednesdays.  Plus I volunteered to be team mom for Jonah's team and been studying for my RN boards.  The very first Saturday of the season all three of their games fell at the exact same time.  Of course.  Luckily Jonah's old enough to be dropped off alone.  Dropped Jonah off, took C to her game, and then K to her game.  Luckily the fields were right next to each other so I ran back and forth trying to watch parts of both games.  Then once their games were over we headed back to the baseball field to catch the end of JB's game.  Shwoo!  They all love it however.  The girls' season is already over.  They were thrilled to each get a trophy.  Baseball continues into June.  I know this season was just a preview of how it will be in the years to come.

Caroline!
Kate!
Jonah!


PS  This new blog format is making me nuts.  

2 comments:

Jen said...

I've come to the conclusion that since the firm can't process a part time role for me right now, that we'll just save and save and maybe I can be a SAHM when the girls are in school and starting activities and things get really crazy. You're amazing! I have no idea when families like this eat dinner, not to mention all the "evening things" that have to get done like homework and baths and ready for the next day.

Jen said...

PS- Good luck on your Boards if you haven't already taken them!!