Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Note

Naturally, all parents are excited to hear their child's first words. Something I didn't anticipate was the joy I would feel seeing my children's first written words. I remember bursting into tears the first time Jonah wrote, "I love you mommy." Caroline loves to color, draw, and spell (something she must get from David), and leaves little notes for us to find. I found this one on the front door coming home from work. One of the best birthday presents I ever got.

3 comments:

Jen said...

This is soooo cute! Now I can't wait for Anna to leave me notes : )

Ms. Thomas said...

Awwww! That is so sweet. Happy Birthday, too! Sorry I missed saying it to you in person, but it looks like Caroline showed me up big time anyway. :)

Shannon said...

I kept everything she drew me while I was there and I display them on our fridge :-) Feel free to send me more coloring Miss Caroline!! :-)