Friday, April 22, 2011

Lexington Tradition

Keeneland. Like everyone else who has been, we love it. And since it's only open two months a year, April and October, you have to go when you get the chance. And yesterday we got the chance. We decided to take the girls, who also loved it. Although taking small children is a somewhat different experience than when we used to skip class in college and go. (Oh wait I never skipped class!) Kate in particular loved the horses, crying out in desperation at one point, "I want to touch it! I want to touch it!" So if you haven't been to Keeneland, GO!

Here they come!And there they go....
See you in the fall!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Have you done the Breakfast with the Works? I think that's what it's called and it's geared toward kids and they have see the workouts and maybe even pet the horses. You could probably still go this year, I think it's early though, like 7am.

I, obviously, heart Keeneland (seeing as how we held our wedding reception there, ha) and can't wait to take Baby Kelly!

Lisa said...

Oh wow I will check that out! Thanks!