Saturday, September 18, 2010

Last Week

David's birthday was this past Monday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!! Can you believe next year he'll be celebrating the big 4-0?


Our five year anniversary was yesterday. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US!!! Wow time flies!

I can't even begin to put into words how much I love and appreciate my amazing husband. I know, I know. I complain about little things like how much sports he watches or leaving little hairs in the sink or leaving his dirty socks in the middle of the floor but I am very aware that these are LITTLE things. David is a wonderful father and an amazing husband. I am extremely fortunate to have him in my life.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Anniversary! From that childhood photo, I have no doubt who Kate looks like. :)

Jon Connor said...

40? I thought he was closer to 36-37. Must be an inside Joke.

D, A, B, Z, and Ak said...

I too was surprised at the 40 year old comment. (:

Anonymous said...

40? He seems much older than that.

Jennifer

P.S. Kate does look like Dave circa 78. Now I believe she's actually his. That said, who's Caroline's father?

Philip Deskins said...

Wait a minute. Dave is older than me? Did anyone else know this? I hope it's not an inside joke because it makes me feel younger!

Jen said...

Ditto on the Kate comments ... now I get where she came from : ) Happy Birthday Dave!

And, seriously, it's been five years?? My how time flies! Hope you guys were able to do something fun to celebrate!

Ms. Thomas said...

Congrats on the anniversary and the Kate's Daddy evidence. They're practically identical, except for the 40 years apart and different gender things.

My god, you guys have done A LOT in 5 years!