Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall Fun

Last weekend we made a trip to a local orchard so the kids could pick out pumpkins for Halloween. Well okay. I picked out Caroline's pumpkin for her. Jonah's getting to be a big kid. He wasn't interested in the petting zoo or playground but he did want to take the hay ride out to the corn maze with David. I don't know why but they had a really big chair there. It was an absolutely gorgeous fall day and we all had a very good time. I highly recommend going. Lesson for next year, bring your own lunch because the lines are insane.

2 comments:

Jen said...

This looks like soooo much fun! I can't wait to have kids and actually have a reason to do things like this! Can I borrow Jonah and Carolien for an afternoon? Chase too...

Unknown said...

You can have Chase for many afternoons.