Monday, May 28, 2007

Lights!Camera!Action!

Jonah was in his first school play this past Friday. He played Ant #2 in the production of Spiderella. He had a total of two lines. David and I were so proud! All the kids were really cute and did a fantastic job.

Can you see Jonah? I learned that I should arrive much earlier to get a good seat for taking pictures, especially with a baby in a stroller. He's at the bottom of the second window, next to the kid with the yellow hat on.
There he is! Here's Jonah with his best buddy Michael C.

Way to go Jonah!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Jonah is getting so tall and skinny - not to mention handsome! You've got a heartbreaker on your hands, Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Jonah. Bring on the Shakespeare!
Grandma and Grandpa S

Ms. Thomas said...

I second what Jen said. I saw him and thought, my god, he's turning into a man! Look at that chiseled jaw and those bright blue eyes. He could be a model out here in Hollywood!